|Name:||Square Head Lacing Anchors||Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Feature:||Easy Bending, Easy Installation||Head Size:||11x24mm|
|Application:||To Secure Insulation Blanket||Pin Diameter:||14ga, 12ga|
|Head Type:||Rectangular||Pin Length:||4-1/2" Or 2-1/2”|
square head lacing anchors,
63mm length lacing anchors,
lacing anchors with self locking washers
Square Head Lacing Anchors are used in the fabrication of insulation blankets or removable
covers or pads.
1. stainless steel is a popular material while this square head lacing anchors is also made in mild steel.
2. stamped "no ab" to denote 'no asbestos'.
3. the tabbed head is about 1" (25mm)across, and 7/16" (11mm) wide.
4. The nail can be 12 gauge (2.7mm) or 14 gauge (2.0mm) in pin diameter.
5. 2-1/2" (63mm )& 4-1/2" (114mm) are standard pin length
6. Typical application is for the fabrication of lacing blankets or removable covers.
7. This square head lacing anchor is somewhat more economical than the standard lacing anchor and also serves to eliminate weight in the overall removable cover or blanket.
Common Size Of The Square Head Lacing Anchors:
Contact Person: XinJie